REVIEW AND COMPARISON: ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION- STAY IN PLACE VS NUDE WATER FRESH


I don't think there is any necessity for me to elaborate the fact that the Estēe Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place foundation, the original Estēe Lauder foundation, has earned itself a 'holy-grail' status in the beauty world. And why not? With staying power of 24 hours and full coverage yet lightweight formula, it is a cult favorite product around the globe.

But, Estēe Lauder came out with another Double Wear foundation with a revamped formula. According to Lauder, the new Nude Water Fresh foundation is weightless and extremely hydrating which delivers a healthy-looking, even-toned, flawless complexion and is loaded with anti-oxidants which defends the skin against environmental damage.

Let's do a breakdown of each of their formula and compare them, shall we?

ESTĒE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR STAY-IN-PLACE FOUNDATION






In the picture below, I'm wearing only the foundation to show you the true finish and true coverage of the makeup. It blurs out the pores and covers most blemishes very well. I'm in the shade 4W1 Honey Bronze. It is a tad bit darker for my skin tone. Nonetheless, it looks fantastic.




Available at NYKAA and across all Estee Lauder stores.

ESTĒE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR NUDE WATER FRESH FOUNDATION




Again, I'm wearing the only the foundation to show you the true coverage and finish. It evens out the skin tone very well. Doesn't blur the pores or cover major blemishes. Looks like your skin, but better. The shade I'm wearing is again, 4W1 Honey Bronze.


Available at NYKAA and across all Estee Lauder stores.

COMPARISON



Honestly, if you ask me to choose a favorite, I won't be able to. I love both of them. I use the Nude Water Fresh when I do not want to put anything too high coverage and want the skin to be the focus of my makeup. I use the Stay-in-Place when I have a long day ahead and don't want my make up to move at all.

Have you tried the Estee Lauder foundations? Which one is your favorite?

Love, Rohini.

Comments