QUICK SWATCH POST: BOBBI BROWN CRUSHED LIP COLOR- TELLURIDE, CRANBERRY, RUBY, REGAL


Howdy lovely people!

It's been a while since I posted anything. I recently moved to a hostel for my further studies and everything's been a mess. So I'm doing a small post. The pictures in this post are not of good quality since they've been taken from my phone and in a different lighting. But I have tried my best to show you the truest color of these lipsticks.

Bobbi Brown's Crushed Lip Colors need no introduction. One of the best launches of 2017, they have occupied quite a lot of space in my make-up arsenal. The sheer balmy texture of these lip colors is one of a kind that gives a soft-matte finish with oodles of color. I have been so impressed with the formula that I picked up 4 shades more- Telluride, Cranberry, Ruby and Regal. You can check out the full review and swatches of Grenadine, Cherry and Blackberry here.

Left to Right: Telluride, Cranberry, Ruby, Regal

Moving on to the swatches...

TELLURIDE

Telluride is a milk-chocolatey color with mauve undertones. It will be more of a nude color for tan to dusky complexions. It will look much darker on paler complexions. Beautiful shade nonetheless!


CRANBERRY

Cranberry is a mauvey shade with red and brown undertones. This will be a perfect nude for medium to wheatish complexions. This will look redder on paler complexions.


REGAL

Red and bold! Perfect red for the holiday season. I love wearing true reds during Christmas, This has a slightly yellow undertone to it, Perfect for all skin tones. The formula is moisturizing for the drier months.



RUBY

True to its name, the color resembles the gem! Its dark, but not vampy. If bold and dark colors are your forte, go for it. Since the formula is sheer matte, it won't be too in-your-face.



My face is swollen in the pics since I was sick and the complexion seems a bit off due to too much redness. Pardon me. Till then, CIAO!



Comments