REVIEW AND COMPARISON: MAYBELLINE CUSHION FOUNDATION- SUPER BB CUSHION & DREAM CUSHION


BB Cushions or Cushion Compacts are, in simple words, cushions or sponges soaked in a BB cream in a compact with an applicator puff. They are essentially an invention of our beloved Korea and I have to say, Korean beauty products are simply awesome.

Here, I have done a review and comparison of the 'Maybelline Super BB Cushion' and the 'Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation'. Even though Maybelline isn't a Korean brand, it has jumped on the bandwagon and started making it's own version of Korean beauty products and they haven't disappointed.


MAYBELINE SUPER BB CUSHION




I have it in the shade 'Natural' which is the darkest shade in the range.  It looks quite ashy on me. Also, it did not provide good coverage on the dark patches around my mouth. See for yourself how it looks on me under natural light. (I am wearing only the BB cushion on my face. I haven't used aany concealer or setting powder so that you can see the true coverage and finish of the foundation).
Most people won't find it suitable for their skin tone since most us have warmer complexion. Pale to light complexion people can give it a try.

Buy online at Nykaa.com


MAYBELLINE DREAM CUSHION LIQUID FOUNDATION



I have this in the shade '48 Sun Beige'. Only 6 shades have been launched in India and Australia as compared to 8 shades as launched in US. Sun beige is the darkest shade. Initially it seemed a little dark for my skin tone, but a few minutes after application, it completely adjusted to my color. Makes my skin look really healthy and radiant. If your shade in the 'Fit Me' range is '310-Sun Beige' or '322-Warm Honey', this shade is a perfect match for your skin tone. I'm afraid that people having deeper complexion still won't find a match. That's the problem with drugstore foundations.
See for yourself how it fared on my skin. (I'm wearing the cushion compact only to show you the true finish).

Buy online at Nykaa.com

Overview






Have you used any cushion foundations before? Do let me know in the comment section below.

Comments