REVIEW: INNISFREE CAPSULE RECIPE PACK- RICE



Seems like someone can't get enough of capsule recipe packs, huh? How could I? After the review of seaweed and pomegranate variant, I am back with the review of the rice variant.

Benefits of Rice (as a skincare ingredient)-

Rice is an ancient beauty ingredient that has been passed down through the generations, forming a very important part of Korea's beauty legacy. It has great moisturizing and brightening properties. That is the reason why it is used as a primary ingredient in face and body scrubs, face packs, serums and sheet masks. Rice can also bring anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin. 

About the product

The 'Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack-Rice' is a sleeping pack enriched with rice to give clean and clear skin.

TYPE- Sleeping pack
PRICE- Rs. 150 (INR)
QUANTITY- 10 ml
SHELF LIFE- 3 Years

Buy online at Nykaa


MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT

What it is:
It is a sleeping mask. It is milky-white in color and has a thick, almost mousse-like texture. It has no particles in it and spreads evenly on the skin. It doesn't dry off but gets absorbed into the skin. It did not feel sticky on my oily skin. It just felt a little heavy on my skin, just like any normal night cream would. It does have a smell which I can't really describe, but nothing overwhelming and it fades away post application. The product comes in a small plastic tub with a lid.


How to use it:
After cleansing and toning your skin, apply this mask as you would normally apply your night cream. If you use a serum or essence or both, apply this mask after the application of the mentioned products. You could use a heavy hand or light hand, depending upon the level of moisturisation that you need. It won't feel sticky on application and will soon absorb into your skin. Wash your face the next morning.


What it does:
This product claims to have brightening benefits. But, trust my word, it does much more than that. It takes 3-4 applications for the brightening effect to show up on your skin. But from your first application, you will notice how soft and smooth your skin has become. It also evens out the skin texture and curbs dryness. I had dry patches on the sides of my cheeks. It cured them considerably on the first application. It did not break me out at all and it did not clog my pores as well. My skin also felt very supple.

Overview

The product has excellent moisturizing properties and brightening benefits. Even though a little heavy and creamy, it worked quite well on my oily skin and it is safe to say that it will work well on sensitive skin as well. I would suggest this for dry skin too. I personally like this product and I think you should give it a try. You won't be disappointed.




(P.S.- The pictures have been shot in sunlight. Therefore, my painting in the background looks super bright and makes the picture hazy. I will try to get clearer pictures next time. Thanks.)








Have you used this mask before? Do let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. Till then, Bye! 

Comments