REVIEW: INNISFREE CAPSULE RECIPE PACK- POMEGRANATE



Hi, everyone!
Today I am back with the review of another Korean skincare item. It is the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack- Pomegranate.

One of the major aims of a Korean skincare routine is to curb the effects of ageing. In Korean culture, an anti-ageing routine is incorporated into one's lifestyle at the early age of 13. Apart from using an anti-ageing serum and a wrinkle-repairing night cream, Koreans rely heavily on sleeping masks.


About the Product

The 'Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack-Pomegranate' is a sleeping pack enriched with pomegranate to produce firm and supple skin.

TYPE: Sleeping pack
PRICE: Rs.150 (INR)
QUANTITY: 10 ml
SHELF LIFE: 3 years

Buy online at Nykaa.com


MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT

What it is:
It is a sleeping mask. It is light pink in colour which almost appears clear. It has a gel like consistency and has no particles in it. The texture is quite lumpy. The mask doesn't dry off. It is supposed to get absorbed into your skin. But since I have oily skin, it kind of felt sticky. But, it has excellent hydration properties.



How to use it:
Refrigerate the product.(Recommended). After the steps of cleansing and toning. apply the sleeping mask instead of your daily night cream. You can apply it with a heavy hand or a light hand, depending on the level moisturizing you wish to achieve. It might initially feel sticky on application, but it will slowly absorb into your skin overnight.

NOTE- For the first few applications, I hadn't refrigerated the product. On application, it felt insanely sticky. On refrigerating it, the consistency was less sticky. It also provided a cooling sensation to my face.



What it does:
The main function of this product is to firm the skin. Now I do not really have signs of ageing. I am in my early twenties. So, I don't think I can comment on that. Also, It does feel a little sticky on my face. But, overall I think it provides very good hydration to the skin. My skin feels quite supple after using this. Also, I did not get any breakouts on my skin after using this product and it didn't clog my pores either.



Overview

The product does hydrate my skin and makes it supple. I think it will work wonderfully on dry skin as well as mature skin. It does have a sticky consistency, but refrigeration fixes that up to a certain extent. You might give it a try. After all, according to Korean beauty culture, prevention is definitely better than cure. ;)

Have you used any sleeping masks before? Do let me know in the comment section below.


Comments