REVIEW: INNISFREE CAPSULE RECIPE PACK- SEAWEED




Korean skincare has taken over the world by storm. From essences to sheet masks, Korean skincare has provided us with products that we never thought existed. It is a blend of innovative technology and ancient traditions.

The proper Korean skincare routine consists of 8 to 10 steps. One of their steps is Face Masks.
Today, I will be reviewing a capsule recipe face pack from the Korean brand, Innisfree.

About the Brand

Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea,  is dedicated to sharing the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. Innisfree is a natural brand that shares the benefit of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature.

About the Product

The 'Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack- Seaweed' is a heating scrub pack with extracts of seaweed which helps in removing dirt and dead skin cells to produce clean and clear skin.

TYPE: Wash-off pack
PRICE: Rs. 150 (INR)
QUANTITY: 10 ml
SHELF LIFE: 3 years
Buy online at Nykaa.com


MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT

Since the launch of this brand on Nykaa, I have had my eyes on their skincare products. I decided to buy the capsule recipe masks. This is the first product of Innisfree that I have tried.

What it is:
It is a heating mask. It has a gel like consistency and is dark green in color. It has very minute particles in it which are the seaweed extracts. It is a wash-off mask. The mask doesn't dry off but rather gets absorbed into the skin. You can apply a heavy layer or a thin layer as you desire. The product comes in a small plastic tub with a lid. 


How to use it:
After cleansing your face, apply the desired amount of the pack and spread it evenly on your face. After keeping it for 10 minutes, massage the product with circular motion for about 1 minute and wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow up with your choice of moisturizer. 




What it does:
After using it, my skin looks radiant and very clean. It cleanses the pores very well and also improves skin texture. It brightens my complexion, softens my skin and makes it look healthier. I have oily to combination skin which is prone to acne. While using this product, I didn't get any breakouts at all and it didn't clog my pores either.




Overview

I really like this product. I haven't had any issues or troubles with this mask at all. The mask is easy to carry because of its small size. The product works wonder on my skin and I think it will work for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is a must try product.


Have you tried any Korean skincare items before? Do let me know in the comment section below or connect with me on social media.





FACEBOOK PAGE-

TWITTER- 

INSTAGRAM-




See you soon. Till then, take care.




Comments